15 October 2008

I'm Going Silent This Halloween With Nokia Xpress Music!

The month of October should be a great month for me since it will be the end of all my classes and my semester break is coming soon! That's mean I don't have to wake up early for classes nor rushing for assignments. All I have to do now is to concentrate in my studies and prepare myself for the exam.

I'm so happy!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!


Wait wait....

I shouldn't be so excited.
There is always 'however' or 'but' for every happy moment.
*sigh*

So....
However.. I realize I am wrong. October shouldn't be a good month for me because Halloween is going to cause me nightmare, again. Eiiks! I hate Halloween as much as the Chinese Hungry Ghost Festival (which just ended couple of months ago). They make my bed sheet wet all the time - I mean sweat, not others!

Since I was a child, I'm afraid of ghost stories. I guess it is because of my parents and the society who love using ghost stories to scare their children in order to make them obey to their instruction. Worse, some like to scare others as for entertainment. I know you are one of them. Right?

=_=

And I should thank my friends and cousin for lending me a collection of 'wonderful' non-fiction books. They are trying to treat my fear and anxiety by exposing myself more to it. Well, to be honest. It makes my situation worse!


I remember how I always have nightmare during in the Chinese Ghost Festival and Halloween. I dreamed of how the witch turned me into a real curry+egg in a bowl and being eaten lively.



Then, I remember how I dreamed of myself being chased by the 'pontianak', squeezing my neck tightly until I was half dead. Lucky enough, my alarm clock had saved me at that morning. Or else.... emm...


Next, even mummy, vampire, puteri Gunung Ledang and I-can't-remember did appear in my dream. I'm not sure what they did one me but I will never forget their vivid images.






The worst dream I ever had in my life was the time when I turned into a little girl, holding a classic look doll, crying non-stop until the blood covered both my cheeks. Horrible!



Since then, I never have a good night sleep during in the spooky months. I just... I just hardly close my eyes whenever the light is off.


So, normally, I will sleep with the light on and hiding myself under the blanket. Sigh..



Well, tell me. How will you sleep when your mind keep on playing the image of the... G.H.O.S.T?
Tell me! Tell me! I need to know!



I've come up with a brilliant idea finally.
Get a Nokia Xpress Music phone!!!



I shall thank Nuffnang and Nokia for the idea - the Nokia Xpress Music mobile phone. Ya hor.. Why I never think of that? I should get a real good 3G phone with good quality of audio to keep me company the whole night. And it must be attach with the headphone (so that I will not hear any unwelcoming sound and noise).

By having this mobile phone, I will never be afraid to be alone in the room anymore when the moon takes turn to guard the earth. Isn't that great?


*bleekk.. I'm not afraid of you anymore*


Yes!
I know Nokia XpressMusic is going to brighten up my Halloween this time by chasing all my nightmare away. Yes. I know it will...

*fingers crossed*



No matter how.....
Nokia Xpress will definitely protect me.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
RIGHT???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.





------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Nuffnang,

I do hope my nightmares will stay out of me and please.. please give me a Nokia Xpress phone and passes to the Silent Halloween Party. I need them!

From the depressed girl,
curryegg